Sunday 12 January 2014

Animation Direction AM50309 - 6: Week 1

Welcome to a new series of blog posts titled Animation Direction, which will display the progress of my final major project. Over the next seventeen weeks I will be showing you the work I've done on my final major project at university, from the initial startup to the final stages of animation.

So this week I've decided to focus on the planning and scheduling of my project. I knew that this was important for the next few months, so I decided to create a schedule that manages to give me better time management. I feel that this will help me keep on track with my wor, and I plan to follow it as closely as I can.



This week was also an opportunity to make improvements on my current model of Fishbone in Maya. As i already modelled some of him in Maya during last semester, it was an opportunity to finish some modelling that wasn't finished before. New additions include the hairline, tail fins and feet, including some extra detail on the nose.


Before






After






No comments:

Post a Comment