Tuesday 9 October 2012

Polar Opposite Characters No. 4

Next up, the birds. This time I want to focus on the differences within a family. I decided to focus on a son and mother relationship, as I currently don't have any characters that focus on the differences between a boy and a girl.

Here we have Birdbrain, the mad scientist of the crew. After investigating with his design numerous times, I realised his first design was fine as it was. Apart from a thin neck, his design didn't change at all when completed.



Here's Birdbrain's overbearing mother, Featherbrain. Unlike the other girls who looked somewhat tough, Featherbrain had to look sweet and innocent. Her design also had to look like a housewife and fairly traditional, unlike the other characters who looked futuristic. I think I succeeded, and overall I'm happy with her design.




No comments:

Post a Comment