Saturday 12 April 2014

Animation Direction AM50309-6: Week 14

After finishing all of Fishbone's key posing, it was time to start the animation process. My aim is to try and experiment with his motions to see what works and what doesn't work. Having already utilised animation layers the week before, I plan to use this technique for thee rest of the animation.

So far I have had varied success with the character animation, with some motions being hard to animate. As a consequence, I have sometimes tried to act out some of the motions to gain some perspective. I have also regularly checked the motions through playblasting to check the results.

Here's a video showing the progress I've mad so far. There's still some refinements I need to make but I will address them in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment