Sunday 20 April 2014

Animation Direction AM50309 - 6: Week 15

This week I've carried on working on the animation of Fishbone. I've also rectified part of the scene so as to improve the quality of the final render.

Over this week I've feel that I've made good progress with the animation, making refinements where necessary. I have now reached the halfway point of my animation, and will continue working on the motion to improve it.






I have also refined some of the detail on the main island. As I've been occasionally rendering some parts of the scenes to check the lighting, I've noticed that parts of the island look very pixelated. I knew that this wouldn't do for the final image, so I've rectified the pixel size and made adjustments where necessary.




Next week I'm heading to Stuttgart Animation Festival with a group of 9 other people, and will be there for the whole next week. I see this as an opportunity to improve my networking with professional studios, and plan to show a segment of my final major project at the festival. I will provide photos that I've taken at the festival next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment