Sunday 6 April 2014

Animation Direction AM50309 - 6: Week 13

My aim this week was to try and finish the key posing for Fishbone. As my film is 2 minutes long, I wanted to make sure that the posing was completely right before I start animating. If I had time, I would actually begin animating him as well.

Overall, I've found key posing very useful, and I plan to use this process again for future 3D animations. There are still some poses that I have to work on, but these can easily be reworked when I start animating.







I finished the key posing early enough that I could actually start animating. I haven't really done a lot yet, but it's given me an opportunity to test out new techniques. One thing I've decided to do is use a new animation layer for modifying the key poses. This will allow me to edit the keys without deleting the original key poses. I've also been editing controls using the graph editor to avoid them looking to static.




I now progress onto week 14, and will continue animating Fishbone to better quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment