Sunday 30 March 2014

Animation Direction AM50309 - 6: Week 12

This week I plan to make a start on the animation process. Having experimented with key posing in the previous week, I decided to utilise a similar process in my animation. My aim is to key pose all of Fishbone's animation to the 2 minute timeframe.

As I was creating the key poses, I made sure to keep referencing to the original storyboard to avoid conflicting with the time frame. However, problems occurred in that some motions would require longer or shorter durations, so I made sure to accommodate them in the timeline. It was also an opportunity to insert some of the cameras in the scene as well.

Overall, I'm happy so far with this process, and feel that this will allow me to get a balanced animation.






No comments:

Post a Comment